Thanks to Ratio Six, world-class coffee is more accessible than ever. Engineered with the brewing precision of the Ratio Eight, the Six offers the one-button convenience of its bigger sibling with a leaner form and lighter price.
Thanks to the Ratio Six, world-class coffee is finally more accessible than ever. Engineered with brewing precision, the Six offers the one-button convenience of with a lean form and light price. Simplify your coffee routine to the touch of a button. The Ratio Six’s Bloom, Brew, and Ready phases run in sequence, delivering a perfect (and easy) cup of coffee every time. Utilising a die-cast aluminum heating element, water flows evenly through the stainless steel shower head and over the grounds at the ideal extraction temperature.
- Brews up to 1.25 liters (eight 150ml cups)
- Built with thick, precision-stamped stainless steel with a matte white or matte black finish
- Laboratory grade hand-blown borosilicate glass water lines BPA-free copolymer water tank with water markings from 2 to 8 cups, with accuracy to within 30ml
- The tank holds 1.3 liters of water at the full mark, with roughly 10% of that volume absorbed into the coffee grounds. 1.3 liters poured into the water tank should yield about 1.2 liters of brewed coffee
- The optional heat shield completely surrounds the shower head during brewing, increasing the extraction of your coffee and producing an undoubtedly hotter cup of coffee, all while keeping within the industry-accepted standards for coffee brewing
- The coffee is typically just shy of 93° C at the end of the brew cycle — for those that prefer their coffee really hot, or add lots of milk or cream, the heat shield is a great brewing accessory
- Filter basket holds #4 paper filters
What’s in the box:
- Ratio Six Coffee Maker
- Ratio Six Thermal Carafe + Filter Basket
- Lid for Filter Basket with Heat Shield
- Catcher for Filter Basket
- Ratio Microfiber Towel
- Basket Paper Filters – 4 sample filters
- Operation guide
- Removeable power cord
- Cafetto Restore
For too long, when selecting a coffee solution for home, coffee enthusiasts had to either choose between a complex brewing method (quality over simplicity) or an overly simplistic method (convenience over quality). And none of them were beautiful. This was the impetus for starting Ratio back in 2012: to create a solution that married beauty, simplicity, and quality into a single experience.
- Power: 1400W, 230V
- Dimensions: 34cm L x 17cm W x 36cm H
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Brewing Capacity: 1.2l
- Body material: Formed Stainless Steel
- Water Tank: BPA free, Polymer
- Internal piping: Handblown borosilicate glass
- Carafe: Double-wall stainless steel thermal carafe + stainless filter holder with BPA-free liner
- Filter type: Flat bottom like Melitta filter 8-12 cup
- Shower head: Stainless steel spiral
- Dilution: Use 25g of the Cafetto Restore sachet per 1 litre of water, once a month.