Fiorenzato Competition Terms and Conditions
Electrical Industries/EI Online - Fiorenzato Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 and over, except employees of Electrical Industries/EI Online, their immediate family members, or anyone else connected with the competition.
- Entry Period:
- The competition opens on the 1st of September 2023 and closes on the 30th of November 2023 at 12:00 am. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- How to Enter:
- Participants must Like and Follow our Social Media pages/profiles – IG: @fiorenzato_sa and FB: Fiorenzato South Africa.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. 1 email address = 1 entry.
- Multiple entries from the same person will not be counted.
- The prize for this competition is 1 Fiorenzato AllGround Grinder unit, valued at R14 900.00.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash or any other items.
- Winner Selection:
- The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
- The draw will take place on Monday the 4th of December 2023.
- The winner will be notified via email within 3 days of the draw date.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 working days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and select a new winner.
- By entering the competition, participants agree to allow Electrical Industries/EI Online to use their name and likeness for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this competition and will not be disclosed to a third party without the participant's prior consent.
- By providing Electrical Industries/EI Online with your Email Address you are opting in to receive our Emails.
- Electrical Industries/EI Online reserves the right to disqualify any entry that violates these terms and conditions or is deemed to be fraudulent.
- Electrical Industries/EI Online reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Any decision made by Electrical Industries/EI Online in relation to the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by South African law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
By entering this competition, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.